It is an extra virgin olive oil of excellent quality, obtained exclusively from olives harvested in the estate of Galantino family and produced under the careful supervision of Gianvito Galantino. This olive oil is produced following the ancient method of skimming which consists in collecting by hand a very small percentage of oil (about 2-3%) which is formed spontaneously on the olive paste before pressing. Each year we produce only a limited edition of 5,000 numbered bottles.
- Origin: Galantino olive groves
- Cultivar: Coratina, Ogliarola, Peranzana, Leccino, Nocellara, Carolea
- Harvest: By hand, from October to November
- Milling: Granite stones
- Extraction: Cold, by skimming
- Packaging: 5000 numbered bottles
- Color: golden yellow with olive green hues.
- Smell: fresh, herbal, penetrating and powerful, with notes of almond, enriched by delicate floral scents and references to tomato leaf that create a complex and elegant bouquet.
- Taste: fruity, delicate, with very slight bitter and spicy notes, in perfect harmony with a rich complex of plant scents and soft persistent aromatic notes.
- Panel test: at least 8
Fish, salads, shellfish, delicate dishes.